Enter your email address:


Movie Review: Taken


"I don't know you who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for a ransom, I can tell you, I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills acquired over a very long career in the shadows, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you. And I will kill you."









The story begun with a daughter's dream, to go Euro trip with a friend.
Being filled with joy, they didn't know that they've already fallen into a trap.
Now, being a skilled father he already knew what to do upon rescuing his daughter.


If you're looking for an action-packed and suspense movie, then this movie is definetly a must-watch-movie for you this summer. The movie doesn't need to be subtitled in order to avoid spoilage to the viewers. The movie is very amazing, it's like you wanna shout and cheer the protagonist for a non-stop action.

My Rating: 4/5

Thanks Az and Viva Int'l Pictures for inviting us movie bloggers!

(me with the other movie bloggers)





MyLangit Theme By ArpitNext
Copyright © 2008 Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger | Inspired By Langit : Eches